Today I have for you five shows that are definitely worth binge-watching. I was recently browsing through Netflix and it can sometimes be overwhelming with all the options that it offers so I thought it would be nice to share with you guys five shows that are worth your time. Now, shall we begin?
- SHERLOCK. One show that I love is SHERLOCK from BBC and this is one show everyone must watch at least once. Everything about this show is perfect in my opinion and Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes is amazing! I honestly can’t think of someone who would have done a better job than him with this character. Currently there are four series/seasons of the show and last time I check, the four of them were available on Netflix. Each series is three episodes, except for series three which has three regular episodes and a special one. Also, each episode is over 80 minutes long so it’s like watching little movies instead of the 50 minute episodes from other shows.
- Agent Carter. This show that I have spoken about many times before and that is because I love it! Peggy Carter is one of my top five characters on the MCU and Marvel in general. I was incredibly excited when it was announced that she would be getting her own show and the first season was amazing and we got introduced to some amazing character like Edwin Jarvis, whom I love! And in season two we got to meet his wife, Anna, and it was amazing! Also, the plots that each season followed were really interesting and the Easter eggs… Love this show! Both seasons of the show can be found on Netflix so I recommend that you go check it out if you haven’t done so already.
- Daredevil. What to say about this show? It truly is incredible! It has amazing action and some of my favorite fighting scenes from the MCU. Daredevil is such an intriguing character and I’m really glad he got his own show because the previous movie had been a disaster… but not this show. I was really surprised with this show because I really didn’t know what to expect from it but it is an amazing show that in my opinion is one of the best superhero tv shows out there, from Marvel or otherwise. It is also realistic, I can honestly believe that Daredevil is out there kicking ass and saving people in Hell’s Kitchen along with the other Defenders.
- Jessica Jones. This is another Marvel show that surprised me when I watched it. It’s also very bold, it is different from any other marvel show. It touches on matters that are delicate, and I won’t be mentioning them just in case you have not watched the show. There is also the fact that Jessica Jones is an incredible character. She is tough inside and out but she takes care of those who are close to her. Also, David Tennant as Killgrave was such an amazing thing to see! I was so used to seeing him as the Tenth Doctor and this character was so different and I had such a great time seeing him in this show, he is one of the reasons this show is great along with Krysten Ritter.
- Thirteen Reasons Why. This show is very new and just like the previous two is exclusive to Netflix. I’m not sure if there’s much I can say about the show without giving away some important elements so I’ll just say that this show does a good and respectful job at portraying this delicate topic and I do believe people should watch this show because it touches on a very important topic. Also, I heard that the show will be getting a second season and I do believe that is a good thing because some things were left unanswered and all we can do is wait for season two to get our answers.
So that is it, 5 shows that are worth binge-watching on Netflix. Let me know what you think of them, like them or not? Also, let me know what you favorite show, on TV or Netflix, is. Thanks for reading!