I hope you all had a great Monday yesterday. I was so busy with school and work but that’s it just how life is at the moment. Anyways, today I have for you 5 Must Read Books. As you guys already know, I love reading and I read a little bit of every genre though I will be honest there are things I don’t like but this next five books I believe must be read at least once…. Let’s begin.
- The Hunger Games Trilogy. first of all, who hasn’t heard of the Hunger Games by now, right? The movies were great just as the books and I really recommend that you guys read the trilogy if you haven’t. There are a few differences between the books and the movies and it it also an amazing story.
- Lux Series. I will be honest with you guys, I found this series by chance but I quickly fell in love with it. I was on twitter when someone mentioned these books to me and I was curious because I hadn’t heard about anything similar be
- Anna Karenina. There had been so many movie adaptations of this book by Leo Tolstoy and with reason, it is a marvelous book. Yes, it is long but it is definitely worth reading. I recommend you guys to read it if you get the chance and watch the movies as well.
- Hamlet. Shakespeare is one of my all time favorite writes and Hamlet is just such a wonderful play. The first Shakespearean play that I ever read was Romeo & Juliet and after that I just couldn’t get enough of them. I know I have not read all of them but I’ve read enough of his plays to know that they are wonderful!
- Great Expectations. Another English author that I love is Charles Dickens. I have a few of his books and I really enjoy reading them. Dickens has a way of writing that just makes you imagine what is happening in the pages as if you were watching a movie inside your head and that is truly wonderful.
So that is my top 5 books that must be read and so do let me know what your thoughts on them are. Also, what are you favorite all-time favorite books? Let me know in the comments down below and thanks for reading!